Adding to their line of top quality machined guitar parts, Killer Guitar Components has unveiled their first 100% machined tremolo. A significant upgrade for any S-type guitar bridge, the Killer Trem offers a tonal punch with sustain and clarity as well as super smooth function and feel. The Killer Trem introduces the first combination of aluminum trem block with brass top plate and saddles – a marriage that offers pure, balanced tone from top to bottom.
KGC parts offer stability and sound like no others on the market thanks to the solid, machined construction, impeccable design and top quality materials used in every component. The Killer Trem is the ultimate collection of all of Killer Guitar Components’ best designs, including:
· Tremolo Block – Machined aircraft grade billet Aluminum – maximized design = tone, sustain, stability
· Bridge Plate – Machined from solid Brass – not bent. Underside bevel for perfect pivot, zero return.
· Saddles – Machined from solid Brass – KGC’s saddle design offers better contact and tuning stability
· Claw – The Killer Brass Claw has proven it’s the best claw out there – increase resonance, stability
· Tremolo Arm – Custom-made Stainless Steel Trem Arm – provides stable feel and sleek look
· Hardware – All Stainless Steel and Brass Hardware – no cheap zinc screws
Many top guitarists, builders and tone-chasers have already discovered KGC components and found the results astounding. Some of KGC’s biggest fans that are using KGC gear include Steve Stevens (Billy Idol), Terence Reis (The Straits), Bart Walker, Chris Bickley (Christine Ohlman of SNL), Robbie Hill (& the Blue 62’s) and growing!
The Killer Trem carries a retail price of $249.95 and is available directly through Killer Guitar Components online store – www.killerguitarcomponents.com